The Smartwool PhD Ski Medium sock is an over-the-calf sock that provides medium cushioning in strategic areas for comfort, protection and warmth. It also uses Smartwool’s 4-Degree fit system for an enhanced fit and greater support, while strategic mesh zones help ventilation.
Protect your toes from the bitter cold temperatures when you pull on the soft and smooth PhD Ski Medium Sock. This SmartWool sock features midweight merino wool, supportive elastic construction, and cushioning at the shin and forefoot. Gone are the days of frostbite and shin bang; now it’s time to enjoy winter again.
70% merino wool 28% nylon 2% elastane
– Merino wool material insulates, breathes, and is naturally resistant to the bacteria that cause odors
– Nylon and elastane synthetic fibers help this sock dry quick and give it some flexible stretch
– 4-Degree Fit features an ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, and arch band for support
– WOW Technology uses two layers of wool (Wool on Wool) for extra cushioning at the heel and forefoot
– Mesh panels allow sweat and hot air to move away from your foot