The Rab Generator Jacket is a hugely succesful synthetically insulated jacket in the mens form, and now it is available in a women’s specific design so that there is no comprimise on fit.
Using lightweight and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum® 20D rip stop fabric, the Rab Womens Generator Jacket features a fabric finish that is both lightweight and soft to handle, as well as maximising strength to weight ratio. The weight saving isn’t just in the face fabric however, as the Primaloft® One filling is also very lightweight as well as being most water resistant and compressible of synthetic fills. This means that there is a distinct advantage over down jackets as they struggle in wet weather.
The Rab Womens Generator Jacket is ideal for use as an insulated layer in a winter layering system, as well as being an excellent, low bulk warm outer jacket for cool days when you are active. Using such versatile materials such as Primaloft and Pertex means that the Generator is perfect for backpacking, climbing and mountaineering, and comes into it’s own at rest stops, belays and over-night camps.
Weight: 295g / 10oz
– Women’s specific cut and styling
– Pertex® Quantum 20D rip stop outer
– Pertex® Quantum 20D rip stop lining
– Warm 100g Primaloft® One in body
– Light 60g Pimaloft® One in sleeves
– 1-way YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
– 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 zipped chest pocket
– Elasticated cuffs
– Double exit hem drawcord
– Packs away into chest pocket
– Short cut
– Fit: Regular