High warmth, fast wicking and low weight, in a comfortable long sleeved base.
The Smartwool Microweight Crew is a semi fitted lightweight baselayer, ideal for cool weather conditions when worn under multiple layers, and equally beneficial as a standalone baselayer for periods of strenuous aerobic activity.
The longer sleeves combined with the 150g of SmartWool Jersey Knit ensures this classic cut baselayer will keep you warm, whilst the flatlocked seam stitching ensures chafing won’t affect you, however fast you’re going.
Garment weight: 180g/6oz
– Microweight 150 g/m2 4-Season Functionality: For high performance in the heat by itself or a great base-layer when the weather turns cooler. Featuring set-in sleeves and contrast needle thread detail. Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing. 100% super fine merino wool. UPF sun protection rating of 30
– Odour Control: Naturally antimicrobial. No moisture build up, no bacteria growth…No Odour!
– Moisture Management: SmartWool fibers absorb and evaporate moisture in the vapor state so you can stay drier, longer.
– Temperature Regulation: SmartWool fibers maintain a more even body temperature for comfort in all conditions – cool when it’s hot, warm when it’s cool.
– Washer and Dryer Friendly: No sweat to keep clean! SmartWool handles machine washing and drying while you rest easy.