The worst part about transitioning between seasons isn’t changing up your whole training routine or shifting from triathlon to marathon to cyclo-cross. It’s packing away your well-loved gear and dusting off last year’s kit. Luckily for you, the natural performance of the Microweight Zip Tee makes the move from standalone wear in the summer heat to cool-weather layering without breaking stride.
– Form Fit
– NTS (Next To Skin) Microweight fabric feels soft against your skin and can handle hot weather with ease.
– Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly
– Flatlock stitching at the seams reduces unwanted friction
– UPF 30 sun protection
– Jersey-knit T-shirt
– 10″ zip placket features a #3 coil zipper with chin-saving garage
– Stand collar
– Set-in long sleeves
– Heat transfer logo at left cuff
– 100% New Zealand Merino wool
– Machine wash warm and tumble dry low