The Rab Women’s Vapour-Rise Lite Alpine Jacket is the slimmed down version of the Vapour-Rise softshell jacket. This one uses Pertex Equilibrium fabric and a lightweight micro fleece lining. The result is an incredibly breathable and weather resistant ‘soft-shell’ system that really works. The Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric when combined with the micro fleece lining gives you a jacket that is wind and water resistant. It also offers fantastic moisture management which dries quickly and maintains a comfortable working environment.
Features on the Vapour-Rise Lite Alpine include rucksack and harness friendly pockets, a useful wired peak hood that is unobtrusive when not in use, a 2-way front zip, adjustable cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem make the Vapour-rise Lite Alpine an ideal all round ladies mountain jacket.
– Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
– Wicking micro fleece drop liner
– Adjustable hood, wired peak, kitty clip roll down closure
– 2-way YKK front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
– 2 YKK zipped Napoleon chest pockets
– 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
– Velcro cuffs, hem draw cord
– Fit: Regular