The Women’s Momentum Jacket is a lightweight waterproof jacket designed for alpine climbers.
The design idea was to create a lighter weight version of the Latok Alpine jacket for the new breed of Alpine climbers who are keen to go as lightweight as possible on new and technically demanding routes. The result is the Momentum jacket, stripped of all superfluous faff and using a new lightweight eVent® 3 layer fabric the Momentum jacket is an alpinists’ dream. Napoleon pockets are perfect for accessing kit when hanging leash-less searching for somewhere to stuff an over mitt and the hood is a fully featured, adjustable beauty that needs to be used to be believed at this weight!
The fit is trim and athletic with a scoop tail to provide best possible protection and movement whilst minimizing bulk and weight – this also makes it an ideal all-round waterproof for mountain walking and multi-activity use.
Weight: 310g / 11oz
– Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, kitty clip roll down closure
– YKK Aquaguard® front zip, internal storm flap, rain drain
– 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped Napoleon pockets, rain drain
– Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
– Reflective trim
– Fit: Regular
– Regular washing of your eVent® fabricated garment will enhance product performance.
– Your garment may be machine washed in warm water (40°C) with liquid detergent.
– You may also use a technical liquid soap or pure soap flakes.
– We recommend a second rinse to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric. Do not use fabric softeners.
– We recommend a “Warm” tumble dry setting – checking regularly to ensure the outer fabric or trims are not overheating