The Women’s Tempo Jacket is a waterproof jacket using Pertex® Shield 2.5 L fabric.
The Tempo has been designed as a women’s specific waterproof jacket for all round use, whether on the hill or for everyday use.
The fixed hood and external storm flap provide fantastic wet weather protection. The 2 mesh lined pockets are protected from the elements by storm flaps and can also be used for ventilation when working hard. For 2013, the left pocket doubles as an integral stuff sack.
Weight: 280g / 10oz
– Pertex® Shield 2.5L
– Fixed hood
– YKK front zip
– External storm flap
– 2 YKK zipped large mesh lined hand pockets with storm flaps
– Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
– Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
– Fit: Regular
– This fabric has a DWR finish.
– To maintain the effectiveness of this finish we recommend washing on a 40 degree wash delicate cycle.
– Using pure soap or a technical cleaner.
– Avoid using detergents, fabric softeners or conditioners.
– Ensure all velcro cuffs are secure and pocket zips are closed before washing.
– Line dry or tumble dry on the lowest setting.
– The garment can be carefully ironed on a medium setting (2 dots)
– Do not dryclean.